Your Health & Safety Come First
We would like to reassure you that we are doing all we can to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff. As an essential service provider, we will stay open to ensure other essential people can get to work safely. In order to do so, we have made significant changes to our operating procedures.
- The office and waiting areas are closed to the public and will n ow close at 5 pm M - F.
- In order to limit contact with one another, we ask that you utilize our Early Bird Key Drop during working hours as well as after hours. If you haven't used this service before:
- Park your vehicle in the parking lot.
- Write your contact information on the envelope provided.
- Put your keys in the envelope and slide it through the mail slot on our roll-up door.
- We will call you to determine your needs, answer questions, provide repair estimates and arrange pick up times.
- Payments can be made over the phone or by exact change.
Our team members have been directed to clean and disinfect your vehicle before bringing it into the shop and after returning it to the parking lot for pick up.
For the elderly, and in emergency situations, we will pick-up and deliver your vehicle.
We hope that this simple change in process will keep all of us healthy and safe during this difficult time.